Sunday 15 April 2012

Audience Research

 In our group we decided to do a survey for the class to fill out. This was to find out what is the usual favourites and dislikes the audience to a film have and there is a variety of ages in the class which is also helpful to get a wider range of results.

 Mainly the questions consisted on what type of film did the surveyor prefer and what was their favourite convention, which helped me decide on what type of film I should make and to watch age group I was appealing to.

The results from the research had shown us that the audience to a film do like a comedy aspect which was the overall perception we got back. This gave my group and I the reason to do our crime film with a comedy edge, giving us the idea to create a godfather type parody film, which will hopefully appeal to teenagers and young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment