Thursday 26 April 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

There were several technologies used whilst filming which included these:

  • Cameras











For the cameras throughout the film, two were used. A small handheld camera which was used frequently to shoot quick shots. A bigger handheld was also used in the recording studio to shoot just a few other scenes with more detail. Both were put on a tripod to keep continuity between the shots and not get a shaky piece of film.


  • Adobe Premiere Pro
 
This programme was used to edit all of the shots that were taken, so cut out all the bad shots, create the black and white effect, sounds effects and specific transitions created.


This image above shows an example of what the screen looked like on the computer using this programme.


  • Blogger

Blogger has been used throughout my media coursework, I have been able to create these blog posts with it and help get feedback from my tutor with it. I was able to upoad images and videos in my blog and give descriptive detail about how I wanted to portray my film and the ideas conveyed throughout that were developed and used.


  • Youtube

Youtube was the website I used to get my research from certain scenes in previous films to help make initial ideas for my groups film. I also was able to use this to get my prelim video which my tutor uploaded onto the college's private account on youtube.
  • Powerpoint

Powerpoint was only used for my pitch where I showed my class the initial ideas to my film.

  • Microsoft Office Word
Word was only used to collect images and create my group's script.

No comments:

Post a Comment